If you happen to be scheduling a trip to Los Angeles for business/pleasure and in the market for a chic, secure, and centrally located hotel – The London West Hollywood could very well be an ideal option for you.
- Luxe decor …Check
- Exclusive card key elevator access to guests only …Check
- Swanky restaurants for dinner meetings or drinks on the rooftop with the well-heeled …Check
- WiFi free of charge …Check
- Grey and white mosaic and glass bathrooms that are far from utilitarian and heavy on glam …Check
- Complimentary daily breakfast at The Boxwood Cafe’s Breakfast Table for you and your guests …Check
All rooms are suites and lavishly decorated in a soothing neutral palette representative of California’s casual cool vibe. Suites start at $369.00 in late Summer & $281.50 in the Winter.
Not staying on the property?
Take advantage of the culinary delights created by Gordon Ramsay. Boxwood Cafe, The Rooftop, and The London Bar are all very glossy options to meet and greet business colleagues and fashionable friends.
Have you indulged? I’d love to hear your experience!
Check out more pics on my Facebook Page!