Have you ever been on a trip, your makeup slips of the counter…. and smashes? Have you just hit pan and are left with the hard to use ring of product?
Check out my easy tips for fixing your beloved beauty products. It’s super simple, you only need three things, and let it set over night! I cringe at having to toss a favorite product… why not get a bit more mileage out of it?! Take a peek at my video down below for all of the details.
Before & After
Before & After
Try it yourself, tweet me a pic, and let me know how it goes!
November Giveaway Details!
You have the chance to win a travel sized:
- Beauty Protector Shampoo (more details)
- Beauty Protector Conditioner (more details)
- Ruffian Nail Polish in “Fox Hunt” (more details)
All you have to do is head over to my YouTube channel and:
- “Like” video
- Subscribe to the channel 🙂
- Leave me a comment on the video letting me know if you’ve ever tried to fix broken makeup before.
- Open Internationally
- Ends November 30, 2013 at Midnight PST
- If you’re under 18 please have your parents or guardians approval
- You can enter once every day
- Winner will be posted here & on Twitter
By the way, this is not a sponsored post.
Good Luck & Happy Thanksgiving!
Tagged: Beauty, Beauty Protector, Birchbox, Conditioner, Contest, cosmetics, Fall, Giveaway, How To, Makeup, Nail Art, Nail Polish, nails, NOTD, November, Polish, Ruffian, Season, Shampoo, Thanksgiving, Tips, Travel, Tutorials, video, win, YouTube